Just F*cking Deal With It! (Tips on Problem-Solving)
In This Episode
Life is hard. Sh*t happens. And you? You have to deal with it. Not every problem can be completely solved, but a lot of them can be—or at least be made a lot less bad—if you can approach them rationally and logically. As luck would have it, this is Sarah Knight’s specialty! This week’s episode is focused on what happens after you calm the f*ck down (per episodes 10, 11, and 23) and how to roll up your sleeves and successfully deal with whatever total sh*tstorm has befallen you. Enjoy, and as always, listen to the end for the NFG tip of the week! Available on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Radio.com, or wherever you get your podcasts. New episode every Tuesday.
- Yup, it’s a total sh*tstorm
- Dealing with it: the spectrum
- The Full Fix, Salvage Job, and Basic Survival
- The 3 Principles of Dealing With It
- Take stock
- Identify your RIO (Realistic Ideal Outcome)
- Examples of the 3 Principles in action
- NFG Tip of the Week: Get Bent! (You gotta be flexible)
Check it out:
- If you need a refresher on calming the f*ck down before you just f*cking deal with it, listen to episodes 10, 11, and 23 for tons of helpful anxiety-management tips!
- And if you want to peruse the “Catalogue of Terror” Sarah mentions in this episode, you can find it in her bestselling book Calm the F*ck Down, available HERE.