ALL-NEW “You Asked For It!” Audio Advice Column
In This Episode
A monthly feature of the No F*cks Given podcast, today’s episode features the “You Asked For It!” audio advice column, where Sarah Knight takes listener questions and answers them (anonymously, of course) with great advice, actionable tips, and—as always—real talk. Plus another fun and practical NFG tip of the week! Available on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Radio.com, or wherever you get your podcasts. New episode every Tuesday.
- How do you handle giving partial or circumstantial f*cks?
- How to stop giving a f*ck about being unfollowed on social media…
- Plus: how to be more confident about putting yourself out there on social media!
- Dealing with the self-doubt that arises when you start standing up for yourself
- Making tough decisions, when it means letting someone else down
- How to stop giving a f*ck about what the men at work think of you
- NFG Tip of the Week: Failure is an option, actually.
Check it out: