F*ck Anxiety! (Part II)
In This Episode
So many listeners loved the first “F*ck Anxiety!” episode in week 10 that it seemed like a good idea to share EVEN MORE tips and strategies for understanding, managing, and mitigating this common problem. This time, Sarah Knight walks you through her favorite tool for cutting through the noise in your head to identify the source of your anxiety, also known as “naming your tarantulas.” (And in case that sounds frightening, don’t worry, there’s also a segment about puppies.) Enjoy, and as always, listen to the end for the NFG tip of the week! Available on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Radio.com, or wherever you get your podcasts. New episode every Tuesday.
- Naming your tarantulas: an exercise
- The Fourth Freakout Fund (Goodwill)
- Constant Crisis Mode
- Anxiety and personal responsibility – a hot take
- Crating your emotional puppies
- The evolution of a freakout (and how to avoid it)
- NFG Tip of the Week: Just f*cking breathe.
Check it out:
- If you missed it the first time, check out Episode 10, the original “F*ck Anxiety!”
- The Calm the F*ck Down JOURNAL provides lots of room to name those tarantulas and other ways to journal your way out of Constant Crisis Mode – get it HERE
- The book Sarah mentioned at the end of the show, Quick Calm by Dr. Jen Wolkin, is available HERE