In This Episode
This week is an entire episode dedicated to relationships—be they with friends, family, or significant others. The pandemic has put a lot of strain on you and your loved ones, in some cases due to distance and in others, due to living on top of one another for over a year with little to no personal space. It’s time to start thinking about how you’re going to reconnect with some folks and get much-needed space from others. And all of it comes down to balancing your F*ck Budget! To help you do it, Sarah Knight presents a 3-tiered system for thinking about your relationships the same way you think about other important things in your life, assigning them value, and setting goals for them. She offers tips for maintaining, improving, or even dissolving them if need be. As always, listen to the end for the NFG tip of the week! Available on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Radio.com, or wherever you get your podcasts. New episode every Tuesday.
- The toll the pandemic has taken on relationships
- Too much distance? Or not nearly enough?!
- 3 ways to consider your relationships: maintain, improve, dissolve
- Tips for maintaining, including “Hi maintenance is low maintenance”
- Single-tasking show you care!
- Falling out of touch and how to fix it – or deciding you don’t want to
- Tips for improving, including the Relationship Relay
- Using GYST Theory to iron out relationship kinks
- Dissolving a relationship that no longer serves you
- NFG Tip of the Week: “Mutual Veto Power”
Check it out: