ALL-NEW “You Asked For It!” Audio Advice Column
In This Episode
A monthly feature of the No F*cks Given podcast, today’s episode features the “You Asked For It!” audio advice column, where Sarah Knight takes listener questions and answers them (anonymously, of course) with great advice, actionable tips, and—as always—real talk. Plus another fun and practical NFG tip of the week! Available on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Radio.com, or wherever you get your podcasts. New episode every Tuesday.
- How to get out of a corporate career you hate
- What to do when you’re stuck in a rut or feeling burnt out
- The What/Why Method for setting goals
- How to stop giving a f*ck about emotional/relationship issues as opposed to more tangible things
- How to deal with people who ask too much of you or who think their sh*t is more important than yours
- How to set boundaries at work that allow you to single-task
- How to deal with relationship friction surrounding the Covid-19 vaccines
- What to do when being the “responsible” friend means you get everything dumped on you – and how to say no!
- NFG Tip of the Week: “It’s just not worth it.”
Check it out:
- Print the What/Why Method from the Get Your Sh*t Together book page on Sarah’s website.
- Need more help saying no and setting boundaries? Check out Episode 3 and Episode 13 of the podcast!
- If you liked what you heard and want more “You Asked For It!” you can go back and listen to Episodes 4, 8, and 12, 16, and submit your own question through the website or by emailing podcast [at] nofucksgivenguides [dot] com.