In This Episode
In honor of graduation season, Sarah has collected a variety of tips and advice for successful “adulting” (a phrase she did not coin but wishes she had). They include building confidence in the workplace, learning how to delegate, finding time for relaxation and creative pursuits, maintaining a nice home—especially if it’s your first one away from home—and how to deal with various curveballs that life throws at you now that you’re an adult and nobody else is dealing with them for you. Enjoy, and as always, listen to the end for the NFG tip of the week! Available on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Radio.com, or wherever you get your podcasts. New episode every Tuesday.
- Things adults gotta do
- Engaging in “confidence cosplay”
- Setting expectations, not just goals!
- Learning when to cut your losses
- Good things come to those who delegate – 4 tips
- How to maintain and improve your home base
- Making time to relax and be creative
- 5 curveballs life throws and how to swing at them
- NFG tip of the week: Get your sheets together!
Check it out:
- If you want more information on getting your sh*t together, there’s a book for that!