Let Your Freak Flag Fly!
In This Episode
Back by popular demand, it’s another episode devoted to the principles behind Sarah’s book You Do You. This week, she talks about the value of “being weird” and why you should not only accept weirdness in yourself (if that’s your thing) but also accept it in other people, because why not? Nobody is hurting anyone else by being a goofball, and in fact it’s probably making life a little more fun during a time when we could all use a laugh. She gives a pep talk for all the weird weirdos out there, plus actionable tips for anyone looking to get more comfortable with getting weird—and a few stories from her own Freaky Files. Enjoy, and as always, listen to the end for the NFG tip of the week! Available on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Radio.com, or wherever you get your podcasts. New episode every Tuesday.
- What it mean to be “weird” (and what it doesn’t)
- Getting comfortable with getting weird
- Letting other people be as weird as they wanna be
- Pep talks for listeners who are already weird
- Advice for people who feel judged and pressured to conform
- 3 tips for people who wish they could be weirder
- NFG tip of the week: Frolicking, FTW!
Check it out: