ALL-NEW “You Asked For It!” Audio Advice Column
In This Episode
A monthly feature of the No F*cks Given podcast, the “You Asked For It!” audio advice column, where Sarah Knight takes listener questions and answers them (anonymously, of course) in an episode full of great advice, actionable tips, and—as always—real talk. Plus another fun and practical NFG tip of the week! Available on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Radio.com, or wherever you get your podcasts. New episode every Tuesday.
- Will sticking to a strict F*ck Budget rob you of surprise joy?
- Constantly flaky friends
- Family disapproval of your lifestyle choices
- Frustration over being asked for advice that falls on deaf ears
- Keeping friendships alive when you love being alone
- Not giving a f*ck about rude or mean people
- In-law friction & people not respecting your time: a two-fer!
- How to stop giving a f*ck about internet trolls
- NFG tip of the week: Say it in pictures
Check it out:
- Here’s a link to the “Let’s Set Some F*cking Boundaries!” episode referenced today on the pod.
- If you liked what you heard and want more “You Asked For It!” you can go back and listen to Episodes 4, 8, and 12, and submit your own question through the website or by emailing podcast [at] nofucksgivenguides [dot] com.