It’s Time to Stop Giving a F*ck About What Other People Think
In This Episode
It’s hard enough to figure out what you think—why are you wasting so much time, energy, and money worrying about what other people think, especially about YOUR life choices? Sarah Knight explains both WHY and HOW to stop giving a f*ck about other people’s opinions (which you cannot control) and focus on your own wants, needs, and desires (which you totally CAN control). And she shows you how to do it without being an a**hole, because there’s simply no need for that. The No F*cks Given podcast is available on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Radio.com, or wherever you get your podcasts. New episode every Tuesday.
- The social contract – what it’s good for and what it isn’t
- The tyranny of “just because”
- Meet Judgy McJudgerson
- Lowest Common Denominator Living (LCDL)
- What are your WNDs? (What you WANT, NEED, and DESERVE out of life)?
- The difference between good selfish and bad selfish
- 3 tips for feeling good about being selfish
- NFG tip of the week: Performance bonuses
Check it out:
- Go to Sarah’s website to check out her book You Do You (and get the “You Might Die Tomorrow, Be Selfish Today!” poster she mentions on this episode).