Let’s Set Some F*cking Boundaries!
In This Episode
As the world slowly reopens post-Covid, invitations and opportunities and demands on our time/energy/money (both welcome and unwelcome…) will abound. Now is a good time to think about what you really miss and what you actually do NOT want to reintroduce into your life in the After Times. Lucky for you, Sarah Knight is an expert on setting and enforcing boundaries! She’ll walk you through a set of questions to ask yourself before committing to anything, and a fun metaphor involving sheep. Plus, she’ll give examples of one of her favorite tips for battling FOMO: the “No-for-Now,” to help make sure you don’t overcommit, either in your personal or professional life, just because you can. Available on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Radio.com, or wherever you get your podcasts. New episode every Tuesday.
- Setting boundaries NOW for a post-Covid World
- Consider the sheep
- The Gates of Hell No
- 4 key questions: Can I? Should I? Must I? Will I?
- Getting over FOMO (fear of missing out) by way of JONO (the Joy of No)
- Examples of the “No-for-Now”
- NFG tip of the week: “Baby Shower 2010”
Check it out: