ALL-NEW “You Asked For It!” Audio Advice Column
In This Episode
Half a million listeners must be on to something! This week’s episode is a monthly feature of the No F*cks Given podcast, the “You Asked For It!” audio advice column, where Sarah Knight takes listener questions and answers them (anonymously, of course) in an episode full of great advice, actionable tips, and—as always—real talk. Plus another fun and practical NFG tip of the week! Available on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Radio.com, or wherever you get your podcasts. New episode every Tuesday.
- Dealing with an immature partner
- Fears about not yet finding your passion
- Changing your mind about sh*t you already said yes to
- Dealing with after-the-fact guilt about saying no
- Setting boundaries with partners and in-laws
- Moving on from a job you hate
- A follow-up Q on Sarah’s “Must-Do List” from Ep. 6 and how to keep procrastination in check
- NFG tip of the week: Performance bonuses!
Check it out:
- Find the downloadable “F*ckNotes” and the “Do I Really Have To?” flowchart that Sarah mentions HERE and get more tips on saying no from Ep. 3 or from Sarah’s book F*ck No!
- Get more detail on the Must-Do List from Ep. 6
- If you liked what you heard and want more “You Asked For It!” you can go back and listen to Ep. 4 and Ep. 8 and even submit your own question through the website or by emailing podcast [at] nofucksgivenguides [dot] com.