Let’s Deal with Your F*cking Email
In This Episode
Get to Inbox Zero (or really f*cking close) with these easy strategies for both QUANTITY and QUALITY CONTROL. Sarah Knight will help you rein in your sending habits and then deal with all the messages dumped on you by other people. Including the ones that can absolutely be deleted unread. Why are those ads and fundraising emails and Weight Watchers At Work signups still in your inbox, anyway??? In the end, remember: it’s not the size of the inbox, it’s how you use it. Available on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Radio.com, or wherever you get your podcasts. New episode every Tuesday.
- “That was not Rick James” – 5 tips for sending less to get less
- 3 tips for ensuring quality over quantity
- Inbox Anxiety and the Constant Cycle of Reply
- How to get to Inbox Zero AND stay there
- Managing your Out-of-Office avalanche
- Weekly NFG tip: “Great, thanks!”
Check it out:
- This week, Sarah draws especially on advice from her New York Times bestselling book Get Your Sh*t Together, which is packed with tips and practical strategies for organizing your life in major and minor ways.