Just F*cking Focus! (The Must-Do List Will Change Your Life)
In This Episode
This week’s episode begins with a story about the time Sarah Knight filled a cat litter box with sand and hid it under her desk at a fancy Manhattan office building so she could stick her feet in it and pretend she was at the beach. What the f*ck does that have to do with anything? Good question! This week’s focus is on prioritizing—not only the sh*t you have to do, but also the sh*t you want to do, including “me-time” and recreational activities. Sarah’s Must-Do Method is a life hack that will help you manage your day-to-day tasks much better, get your self-care in, still be able to procrastinate (responsibly!), and ultimately avoid the overwhelming burnout that caused her to turn to a litter box for comfort.
- Prioritizing by urgency
- Responsible procrastination
- How your to-do list is is hurting you
- Turning your to-do list into a MUST-do list
- The importance of “me-time”
- Weekly NFG tip: “You’ve got to lobby for your hobby!”
Check it out:
- Go to the book page for Get Your Sh*t Together to get the Must-Do Method mentioned on today’s episode.