Get Your Sh*t Together
In This Episode
Sarah Knight’s book Get Your Sh*t Together was on the New York Times bestseller list for 16 weeks and you’re about to find out why. If you need help identifying your weaknesses, setting goals, and following through on them, this episode is for you! Listen for a primer on Sarah’s three-step “GYST Theory” and find out which three items (that you already have in your possession) provide the framework for getting—and keeping—your sh*t together. Plus, discover how a simple shift in mindset could be the key to getting motivated to do all of this in the first place.
- What does it mean to “get your sh*t together?”
- Which Chipmunk are you?
- Intro to GYST Theory: Strategize, Focus, Commit
- Goal-setting and the What/Why Method
- Weekly NFG tip: “The Power of Negative Thinking”
Check it out:
- Go to the book page for Get Your Sh*t Together to get the What/Why Method mentioned on today’s episode, and take the “Which Chipmunk Are You?” quiz