“You Asked For It!” – An Audio Advice Column
In This Episode
The very first audio advice column, “You Asked For It!” will be featured once a month on the No F*cks Given podcast. Sarah Knight takes listener questions and answers them (anonymously, of course) in an episode full of great advice, actionable tips, and—as always—real talk.
- Why you don’t have to “hit a wall” to make changes in your life
- Wanting to be in a relationship as opposed to thinking you should be in one
- How to deal with a partner who gives fewer/different f*cks than you do
- Ending or pausing a toxic friendship
- Where to begin when everything seems just too overwhelming
- Weekly NFG tip: “Small, manageable chunks”
- Teaser for next week’s show, all about getting your sh*t together!
Check it out:
- Go to the book page for Get Your Sh*t Together to get the adult coloring book page mentioned on today’s episode, and browse the other GYST tools in advance of next week.